CewoodCemented Wood Wool Panels
Cewood is world-leading when it comes to eco-friendly, high-performance and cost-effective acoustic panels.
These eco-friendly cementitious wood-fibre panels not only liven up a room with design variety but also reduce echo and reverberation through sound absorption. Wood-fibre panels can transform the aesthetics and acoustics of any interior space.
In addition, Cewood performs well by absorbing sound while also thermally insulating. Acoustic wool is simple to produce, and panels are available in many sizes and colour variations that can be designed to fit any decor.
Features & Benefits
- Ecology – the material is produced in an eco-friendly way.
- Health – provides a human-friendly, favourable environment.
- Durable – withstands deformation, are not damaged by rodents and insects.
- Versatile – Easy to transport and assemble.
- Insulation – excellent insulation properties.
- Acoustics – excellent sound insulating and absorbing properties.
- High-quality wood wool
- Consistency in finish, colour, thickness and dimensions
- Clean corners
- Cost-effective – lower cost than other solutions
- Low VOCs
- Manufactured from 3 simple ingredients: wood fibre, cement, & water