Cemented Wood Wool PanelsCewood
Suitable for use in premises with a wide range of temperature and air humidity and offer exceptional aesthetic value – original surface texture and an unlimited choice of colours.
Due to the natural ingredients, the panels ensure the comfortable micro-climate, typical for the wood-made premises.
- Ecology – the material is produced in a nature-friendly way.
- Health – provides a human-friendly, favourable environment.
- Lifetime – withstands deformation, are not damaged by rodents and insects.
- Versatile – Easy to transport and assemble.
- Insulation – excellent insulation properties.
- Acoustics – excellent sound insulating and absorbing properties.
Cewood is a world leading in the eco-friendly, high-performance, cost-effective acoustical-panel products category. Cewood performs well by absorbing sound while thermally insulating; ecologically, acoustic wool is simple to produce; and panels are available in many sizes and colour variations that can be designed to fit any décor.
These eco-friendly cementitious wood-fibre panels not only liven up a room with design variety but also reduce echo and reverberation through sound absorption. Wood-fibre panels can transform the aesthetics and acoustics of any interior space.
Features & Benefits
- High-quality wood wool.
- Consistent finish & colour
- Consistent thickness & dimensions
- Clean corners
- Cost-effective – lower cost than other solutions
- Low VOCs
- Manufactured from 3 simple ingredients: wood fibre, cement, & water
- Versatile – ceiling or wall mount as a surface finish
- An effective sound absorber
For assistance with:
- Project specific details.
- Requesting a sample.
- Writing up a specification.
- Additional information on the Cewood range.
Contact us now on 1800 835 035 or email@example.com