Are you looking to put acoustic panels in an external environment? If yes then here are some tips on using the best Decor Systems Acoustic panels externally.
The best materials to use outside are the following:
- External grade plywood
- Fibre Cement with perforated and slotted
EXTERNAL GRADE PLYWOOD
- Can be either slotted or perforated for external use.
- Perfect for flow from internal to external panels
- Adapts to environmental changes including humidity, heat and cold weather.
- DecorLux is a perforated option which will reduce acoustic reverberation, and can be painted on sight to match the existing design
- DecorSlot is the slotted Fibre cement range
- Best use is in locations with high moisture including swimming pools, outdoor patios, and external shopping centre walkways
- Can be supplied with DecorSorb IAB to create an acoustic product.
- Perfect for all setting, as it is universal, and can be custom perforated to your design.
- Best external substance is aluminum
For additional assistance please contact Decor Systems on 1800 835 035 or firstname.lastname@example.org