The use of timber as a building material has been going on as long as building itself, but still, no other material offers the same combination of natural beauty, versatility and environmental credentials. Building with timber allows us to store the carbon extracted from the atmosphere efficiently, replacing the need for other heavy carbon producing materials such as brick, aluminium, plastic etc.
This helps to lower the ‘carbon impact’ each building has on the environment and in turn, reduce the amount of CO2 released into the atmosphere.
At the end of a building’s life, the timber can then be recycled and used for other ‘reclaimed wood’ products.
Decor Systems Australia has the capacity to work with designers in developing the ideal outcomes for your architectural concepts to ensure optimum acoustic outcomes and blending them with the aesthetic schematics requires on any project.
• Versatile – Wide range of colours, grains & finishes.
• Beautiful – Unrivalled warmth, character and texture.
• Low embedded energy – Production requires minimal energy use.
• Carbon off-setting – Replaces plastic/HPL/Aluminium and other energy-intensive materials.
• Sustainable – Average 25-50 year growth cycle, sourced from certified (FSC or PEFC) forests
For more information or to request a presentation on the complete product range of solutions from Decor Systems, call 02 9748 1800 or email
[email protected] for a brainstorming session with our helpful and knowledgeable consultants.